Your search for 'keyword:( "Representations in non-Muslim literary texts written in Russian, Baltic and Slav languages" )' returned 1 result. Modify search
Sort Results by Relevance | Newest titles first | Oldest titles first
"Orients" of the mind: deviance, sexual enlightenment, and true love in Fredericks's Degenerate Empress, Vynnychuk's Zhytiie haremnoie (Life in the Harem), and Parker's Roxelana & Suleyman
- Author: Romanets, Maryna
- Added Author: Frederick, David
- Added Author: Vynnychuk, Yuriy
- Added Author: Parker, P. J.
- Source: Canadian Review of Comparative Literature. Revue Canadienne de Littérature Comparée 44 i (2017): 95-110.
- Published: 2017
- ISSN: 0319-051X
- DOI: 10.1353/crc.2017.0006
- Subject Keywords:
Bibliography: Index Islamicus