46 more results not shown.Get access
- DOI: 10.32028/9781789696950-10
- Author: Haynes, Ian
- Author: Haynes, Ian P.
- Author: Peverett, Iwan
- Author: Rienjang, Wannaporn
- Added Author: Olivieri, Luca M.
- Source: The global connections of Gandhāran art : proceedings of the third international workshop of the Gandhāra Connections Project, University of Oxford, 18th-19th March, 2019, 251-264
- Published: Archaeopress, Oxford, 2020
- isbn: 9781789696950
- e-isbn: 9781789696967
- DOI: 10.32028/9781789696950
- Subject Keywords:
- 3D imaging |
- analysis |
- Buddhism < BT [religions] |
- digital images |
- early Historic period < BT [Historic period] |
- Gandhāra |
- Historic period |
- Hunnic period |
- iconography ~ RT [iconographic programmes] ~ RT [iconometry] ~ RT [iconology] |
- Kuṣāṇa period |
- sculptures ~ RT [sculptural programmes] ~ RT [sculpture] |
Review of: Die Felsbildstationen Shing Nala und Gichi Nala, by Ditte Bandini-König and Oskar von Hinüber
- Author: Olivieri, Luca M.
- Author: Olivieri, Luca Maria
- Source: East and West volume 53, 1-4 (2003): 313-314.
- Published: 2003