1,968 more results not shown.
Nag Hammadi Codex II, 2-7 together with XIII,2*, Brit Lib. Or. 4926 (1), and P. Oxy. 1, 654, 655. Volume Two: On the Origin of the World, Expository Treatise on the Soul, Book of Thomas the Contender.
- Author: Layton, B.
- Published: E. J. Brill, Leiden, 1989
- Description: volume 21
- Series: The Coptic Gnostic Library edited with English Translation, Introduction and Notes published under the auspices of The Institute for Antiquity and Christianity; Nag Hammadi Studies.
Demonologies through the lenses of Grid and Group theory in the texts: Apocryphon of John (NHC I, 1 II, 1 IV, 1, BG 8502), Asclepius 21-29 (NHC VI,8) and The Life of Antony
- Author: Andreeva, Tatiana
- Published: Helsinki, 2015
- Subject Keywords:
- Author: Valantasis, R.
- Published: Routledge, London and New York, 1997
- Series: New Testament Readings.